You can pay your membership subscription by credit card, sterling cheque or bank draft, or by electronic transfer. All credit card payments will be made in sterling.
The Registrar will send an annual invoice when the membership is due for renewal, and provide a receipt each year once payment has been made. If you have any questions, please contact Anoushka, the Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are paying by electronic transfer/wire, please complete and submit the form and transfer your fees (using your surname and membership number as the reference) to:
Bank: Adam & Company
Account name: International Tax Planning Association
- Membership is renewed yearly.
- The website database is updated monthly. If you have recently renewed, you may continue to see an expiry message on the login screen until the monthly update has happened.
- The membership list may not be used as a mailing list, except with the prior consent of the Committee.
- Membership is subject to the Articles of Association and to the Conditions of Membership published on the Association’s website.
- A bona fide student/trainee is a person who is not in employment (except under a student training contract). Students will be required to supply relevant evidence when submitting the application form.