If you are a new member and wish to join the ITPA, please use the form below or CLICK HERE to print the members application form, which you can then send to us.
You can pay your membership subscription by credit card, sterling cheque or bank draft, and by electronic transfer. All credit card payments will be made in sterling.
If paying by electronic transfer/wire, please complete and submit the form and transfer your fees (using your surname AND membership number as reference) to:
Bank: Adam & Company
Account name: International Tax Planning Association
If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar.
Please note :
- Membership is renewed yearly.
- The website database is updated monthly. If you have recently renewed, you may continue to see an expiry message on the login screen until the monthly update has happened.
- The membership list may not be used as a mailing list, except with the prior consent of the Committee.
- Membership is subject to the Articles of Association and to the Conditions of Membership published on the Association’s website.
- A bona fide student/trainee is a person who is not in employment (except under a student training contract). Students will be required to supply relevant evidence when submitting the application form.